NEW MOBILE BANKING APP
Download our new mobile banking app to your smartphone or tablet from the Apple or Android Stores today. This app features:
• Voice | Thumbprint | Facial | Pin Login
• Easy Access Bottom Navigation Bar
• E-deposit, Remote Check Deposit Feature
• Easy-Access Bill Pay
• e-Statement search and find
• NEW! Card Controls with real-time notifications when transactions occur
• Move Money | Quick Transfer Money from account to account or from member to member
• Savvy GPS Branch Locations and Directions
• Click to Call Support
• Local Deals and Coupons
iPhone Installation | Update
• To update app for new authentication login options, open your App Store icon. Click the updates icon on bottom navigation. Find the Frankenmuth Credit Union App icon; select update
• To install app, click the iTunes icon below
Android Installation | Update
• By default, Google Play is set to update Android apps automatically, whether you’re on Wi-Fi or mobile data. If app did not auto update to the new version with the authentication login options, open the Play Store and tap the menu button. Tap My Apps & Games. Find the Frankenmuth Credit Union App; select update
• To install app, click the Google Play icon below
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
New App E-deposit Instructions
Members must enroll in the new e-deposit feature on the new App. Once you install the new FCU App, launch the App and login to your it’sme247 online banking using the Lock button on the bottom navigation.
Select the Move Money icon on the bottom navigation
Select the Deposit Check icon
Follow the steps for enrollment
Log back into your account to check the status
- Write FCU edeposit on back of check before upload submission
New App E-deposit Conditions
E-deposit uploads on the new App will run 7 days a week. Deposits made before 4pm will clear to your account by 4:45pm that same day. Any deposits made after 4pm will clear to your account by 11pm that day. Please note: if your submission is flagged for overdraft; or the check amount deposited exceeds maximum daily total; or the total checks deposited exceeds maximum daily limit, an FCU staffer will review your submission manually. In these instances, once your submission is reviewed and approved, your check will clear to your account by 12:45pm the following business day.
Users for the new RDC e-deposit must be members in good standing for 90 days in order to use this online feature.